Solflex International takes the security of its clients’ personal data and the storage of confidential information very seriously.
To prevent any loss, misuse, changes, or unauthorized access of information by third parties, we fulfill all relevant requirements (both administrative and technical), i.e. we regularly perform checks, tests, and other essential reviews.
You can always contact us should you have any questions regarding your personal data. Please contact us at email@example.com.
What personal information do we collect and why?
The personal information that we may collect about you falls into the following categories:
Information that you provide voluntarily
You can give us your personal details, contact information, and financial data etc. by filling in forms or by sending them to us by post, providing them over the telephone, email, or otherwise. This includes the personal information you provide when you:
- Apply for our products or services
- Create an account on our website
- Subscribe to our publications or those of affiliated third parties
- Agree to receive promotional materials from us
- Sign up for a contest, bonus program, promotion, or survey
- Give us feedback
In addition to the above, certain parts of our website may ask you to provide personal information voluntarily (for example, we may ask you to provide your contact details in order to open an account, to subscribe to promotional materials and notifications from us, and/or to submit enquiries to us). The personal information that you are asked to provide, along with the reasons for which you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the time we ask you to provide such information.
Information that Solflex collects automatically
When you visit our website, certain information is sent to us from your device automatically.
In some jurisdictions, including the European Union, this information may be classified as personal information under applicable data protection laws.
Specifically, the information that is shared with us automatically may include your IP address, device type, unique device identification numbers, browser type, approximate geographic location (for example, country or city/region location), and other information. We also receive information about how your device has interacted with our website, including the pages accessed and links followed.
Collecting this information enables us to better understand the users who visit our website, where they come from, and which content on our website is of interest to them. We use this information for internal analytical purposes and to improve the quality and clarity of our website for our visitors.
Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to the following categories of recipients:
- Any competent law enforcement body, regulatory or government agency, court, or other third party
where we believe disclosure is necessary (i) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, (ii) to exercise, establish, or defend our legal rights, or (iii) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person.
- Any other person with your consent to the disclosure of such information.
Legal basis for processing personal information
Solflex will collect personal information from you in cases where we have your consent to do so, where we need the personal information to conclude a contract with you, or where such action is in our legitimate interests. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or may otherwise need the personal information to protect certain vital interests.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to conclude a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you as to whether or not the provision of your personal information is mandatory.
Similarly, if we collect and use your personal information for the purposes of serving our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), we will make those legitimate interests clear to you at the relevant time.
If you have any questions about the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us.
Purposes for which we will use your personal information
1.Serving you as a client
Type of data: Identity(Name, country of residence, address, and other similar information), Contact details(email address, telephone number, webpage, messenger IDs,and similar), National identity documents (passport, identity card, residency permit, US residency information, and similar), Financial (bank account details, bank card numbers and holder name, documents confirming origin of capital, and other similar), Political exposure (documents and waivers), Documentation (copies of documents to support provided information).
Purpose: Registering you as a new client, providing access to your trading account, delivering our products and services, facilitating your withdrawals, deposits, and funds transfer, and collecting funds that are owed to Solflex.
Legal Basis: Conclusion of a contract with you or compliance with a legal requirement.
- Managing risk, money laundering prevention, and responding to regulatory requirements and legal claims
Type of Data: Transactional, Financial, Identity
Purpose: To comply with applicable laws, to detect, investigate, report, and seek to prevent money laundering, to respond to complaints, and to submit information to applicable governmental bodies
in cases where it is required by law. To collect information where there is a legal obligation to do so for compliance and AML purposes, such as ‘know your client’ information, details relevant to international sanctions and restrictive measures, and information about criminal and political activities of the potential client, which may impact our ability to act.
Legal Basis: compliance with a legal requirement.
Type of Data: Contact information, Consent, and Correspondence.
Purpose: Marketing activities and the provision of information and updates about products and services.
Legal basis: Conclusion of the contract with you.
What are your rights?
- You have the right to obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
- You may request that we rectify any inaccurate information and/or complete any incomplete personal information. We will subsequently correct our records and notify any third parties to whom such personal information may have been transmitted as described above.
- You may request a copy of all personal information you have provided to us, after which we will transmit this information to another data controller of your choice.
- You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you.
- You may request that we stop processing your personal information. Please note that you may not be able to benefit from certain features of our service for which the processing of your personal information is necessary.
- You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information at any time. Such withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing to which you have previously given consent. Please note that if you withdraw your consent, you may not be able to benefit from certain features of our service for which the processing of your personal information is necessary.
- You may request that we erase your personal information and we will comply, unless there is a lawful reason for not doing so.
- You reserve the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
What are the security measures?
We apply appropriate technical and administrative measures to protect the personal information that Solflexcollects and processes. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information. In particular, we:
- Hold personal information in secure facilities and; where the information is held electronically, on secure servers.
- Use encrypted transmission links whenever we can.
- Use other safeguards such as firewalls, authentication systems (e.g., passwords), and access control mechanisms to prevent unauthorized access to systems and data.
- Regularly review our information collection, storage, and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- Restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors, and agents who need to know such information in order to process it for us and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations.
International data transfers
Subject to certain conditions, we may transfer your personal information to third parties in other countries for further processing in accordance with the purposes set out in this Policy. In certain cases, this may include transferring data to countries which do not offer the same level of protection as the laws of your country of residence. In such cases, we will, as required by applicable law, ensure that your privacy rights are adequately protected by appropriate technical, administrative, contractual, or other lawful means. These include putting data transfer agreements in place for the transmission of personal information between our group companies, which require all group companies to protect the personal information they process in accordance with applicable data protection laws. We have implemented similar appropriate safeguards with our third party service providers and partners, for which further details can be provided upon request.
Your personal information will be retained for as long as it is necessary to carry out the purposes set out in this Policy (unless longer retention is required by law). However, we will not retain any of your personal information beyond this period and the retention of your personal information will be subject to periodic review.
In some instances, our use of your personal information may result in automated decisions being taken (including profiling) that legally affect you or similarly significantly affect you.
Automated decisions mean that a decision concerning you is made automatically on the basis of a computer determination (using software algorithms), without human oversight.
When we make an automated decision about you, you have the right to contest the decision, to express your point of view, and to demand a human review of the decision.
Get in touch